In this art drawing tutorial I will show you how to draw realistic Hairs and hair bun! You will learn how to draw Hairs and hair bun step by step in an easy way by also learning what to do & what not to do when it comes to drawing a realistic Hairs and hair bun! I hope these tips will help you improve your drawings!
Thumbs up for more drawing tutorials! 👍
Please SUBSCRIBE if you’re new to my channel & turn your 🔔 (Bell icon) notifications ON, so you never miss any new video tutorial
NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK
A lot of you guys requested a video (on my instagram) about how to draw hairs because you always have problems with drawing Hairs! I hope by showing you my way of how to draw hairs and how to draw realistic hair bun will help you improve your art drawings! These are only my ways how I do it, there is no really right or wrong! If you need more inspiration, you can check out more videos on youtube! Just practice different ways until you are happy with your result! Let me know, if you want to see more drawing tutorials!
I would love to show you more things you might be doing wrong when it comes to drawing or just give you some general tips on drawing so you can get better at it!
I’m an expert in drawing and i always have some new tips and tricks to improve your drawing or sketching.
So don’t forget to let me know in the comments what you would like to see next!
If you want to learn how blending stumps for beginners step by step in an easy way, I already have an art hack/tutorial that I posted just recently!
You can check it out here:
If you want to learn how to make Tombow MONO Zero Eraser easily step by step with a empty marker and eraser, I also have a video tutorial on How to make tombow MONo Zero eraser at home in cheap price.
You can check it out here:
– Tombow Hi-Precision Drafting Pencil Set
– Blending brushes (You can also use cotton pads or a tissue paper! I sometimes – use my fingers, but I wouldn’t recommend it as fingers can be oily which can ruin the blending effect!)
– Tombow MONO Zero Eraser and its Replica which i made in this video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qaRvCMU5dI&t=64s)
If you have any questions, feel free to comment down below!
Thank you so much for watching guys, have a wonderful day and see you next week!
~ ALI HAIDER REHMAN
Let’s stay in touch! 🙂
📸 Instagram: http://instagram.com/alihaiderrehman
📘 Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/artbyalihaider
WANT TO WATCH MORE OF MY VIDEOS?
Here you Go:
♫ MUSIC ♪
1) Italian Morning by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/…)
2) Get outside! by Jason Franham downloaded from Youtube Audio Library